Thursday, January 03, 2008

feeling productive

I killed a cockroach!

Gosh I them so much, next in line would be housefly, there are so many at the place im working, and im killing an average of 3 per day!

yeah, im that good at killing houseflies.

anyway, I walked out of the lift just now, and a brown fugly cockroach came running over in my direction, without any hesitation, i stepped on it.

It died

i also, rub my feet (with my shoes on of course) and its body break into like 3 pieces or something. shiok.

heres the baby :)


Photobucket
shiok ar, to kill such vermin!

Photobucket

the next 2 pieces :)

hehehehehehe

anyway, some pictures of me (in fake tan of course)



Photobucket

some contrast done :)


Photobucket

nice?

so far the comments on my fake tans are

"wah, look more healthy leh"

"eh, not even at the eyes there"

"woah, natural sia!!"

and of course some buggers always want to be different

"so ugly lar! so unnatural"


so yeah, that warps it up!

I've been thinking about dying my hair ash colours too! to go with the tan and all. tell me if it is nice? your comments! ANYTHING

***

that day i went to my school com service centre and try to install programs, and i asked the guy if he can help me set up a the wireless to connect to the school.

then he said "oh okay!"

and he does it! !!!! SUCCESS!

today during IS class i was happily MSN-ing away, and then the PDA got NO batt, it hung, and i took out the battery, and ALL the data was gone

G-O-N-E

so annoying!!

i feel like going to the service centre and ask him to help me set it up again, but that time he did it out of pure kindess. this time i bo dai bo chi go and ask abit thicked skinned hor? hmmm

Discussing something fun, and exciting with Ryan now, will show you guys if it is a success!!!


xoxo

No comments: