Friday, February 01, 2008

attachment

I got posted to NUS, school of biological science for my final year attachment, with sin teck, since he is my FYP partner obviously we will be under the same professor.

Pay is from Np, about 400 bucks, which is VERY little. 9 to 5.30pm. which is okay hours since i dun really like works that doesnt have a fixed hours.

Like giordano.

:(

I die i also wanna save up for DS lite (gold). I DON'T CARE

attachment will be for 3 months, starting of 25th of feb to god knows when. just nice, i quitted Giordano and now was about to find another part time job, but now i don't have to worry about that already.

Ming Kai said that they don't give the pay month by month, but rather after you graduate so its like suddenly one lump sum of money. But thats during his sister's time so i guess time have changed.

I hope its not the case la. which sucked.

wish me luck!

No comments: