Saturday, January 26, 2008

nothing

Soon it will be chinese new year!

I personally believe that CNY is the BEST thing that chinese can come up with. because of the Ang Baos. They should make it a custom to give to people who are

1)Short (like me)
2) Single (like me, my cousin sherry, who is like 18 this year, got attached to this fella for almost 4 years!)

4 FREAKING YEARS! HOW MANY 14 Y/O DO YOU KNOW THAT CAN GET ATTACHED TO SOME GUY AND LASTED FOR 4 YEARS?!

I guess of all the cousins, she is gonna be the first to get married

most girls her age that time probably just get attached and then break off like 3months later. in between the 3 months. she probably graffiti-ed her school table with her bf's name, lAo gOnG or something like that

My cousin dun do that (i assume) and i remembered one time for valentine, she bought lovely strawberries, chocolates, melt the chocolates and dip the strawberries in and wanted to give to the said boyfriend.

FYI: its her FIRST boyfriend, and now still attached

She also made me eat the ugly ones, but its so delicious that me and her sister stole like 50% of it to eat. cannot help it la. very nice leh

maybe i'll made it for myself since nobody is gonna make it those for me on V.Day

back to ang baos.

CNY also got alot of super delicious food, i dunno about people on diet la. How are they gonna survive man. See pineapple tarts you tell me how not to eat? See chocolates how not to eat? Aiyo CNY alot of temptations. anyway, i eat more eat less also forever this weight, like wtf man!

I hope this coming new year is good la. cos some feng shui book promised me that i will be lucky, but not get lucky. *scratches head*

Maybe I must pray more and hope that i will be very happy in the coming new year. By happy i mean no deadly disease. stable part time job. relatively good results. enough endorphines to last me through the stupid lonely years. last but not least...

GAIN LIKE 10 KGS

Also, luckily V.day this year i probably be too busy studying for exams so i wun go out and see cheerful couples every freaking where.

i mea?n, its just V.day right what is the mother fucking big deal?

I've never celebrated it before, so might as well la. complete my collection of not celebrating v.day for 21 years. (im 19, so 3 more to go)

yes, its sour grapes. Hell i wun even mind if my cousin made me some strawberries dipped chocolates. maybe i will make some a give to people. single people who are like me.

OR to make myself feel better, i buy myself a gold ds lite, wrap it up. go to post office and send to myself, sender? "your secret admirer" of course :)

then i pretend to feel that theres someone secretly in love with me. good.

awesome.

Anyway, I was having my lunch (kway peng) at canteen one the other day while some girl came and gave me this.

Photobucket

I told Ian its for him, he insisted it was for me. so i decided to be buey hiao bye and decided its for me. cannot ar?


Photobucket

drew this during immunology prac (what to do, got so much free time)

Meiqi likes it so much that she actually asked whether i can give it to her, she even go crazy and say that the towel in the top view and side view dun tally.

she can be quite serious at times!

aiya, just a silly sketch! Im a science student leh. if biotech isnt my call i might consider studying architectural designs or something. But no link leh :(

someone drew this in CCTA lecture, i promised that someone that i will not mention his name on my blog


Photobucket
i keep on laughing and laughing because its SO motherfucking funny. reminds me of Superbad (which is a super bad show)

funny or not?!!#$!$! now im looking at it i still laugh lor.

i wonder whats going on in my friend's brain.

back to a more, cute topic

MY HAMSTERS!

heres this cuties

Photobucket

From left: Dilly (dark stripe on back), silly (brown one) , milly (light stripe on back) and daylyly (white one)

Im very glad that daylyly is white with black eyes not red because it just reminds me of my experiment mouse which is like this:


-PICTURE DELETED BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO ANALED-

I dunno im allowed to post this pic or not. so if anyone of you (by you i mean lecturers) dun want it here, tell me and i will remove it

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


sometimes they are JUST so cute, that i wanna gobble them up!


lastly...



Photobucket

dun forget how i look like!

No comments: