Saturday, February 16, 2008

its 5.14am

i just finished studying for microbio, seriously, i followed his study guide blindly, if new jen yen decided to be funny and give pattern, im so motherfucking screwed!

I decided im too hungry to absorb any new informations. my paper is in... less than 4 hours.

IM SO HUNGRY that i feel like taking silly, daylyly, milly, dilly and just eat them up. complete with sambal chilli.

Anyway, i think its good that he gives study guide (even if, *touch wood* he plan to give pattern in the end), because there is simply TOO much to study, around...30 chapters? take and give a few la. and ALL is memorising work. so since he give study guide, i think it can help me do selective studying. which is, in my opinion, NECESSARY. cos there are so bloody much la

its only ONE module. *roll eyes* 2 more to go (i had Cell culture this morning)

somemore i still have Aqua paper, horrors of horrors. Thats the last module i wanna retake lor, okay, maybe second last cos i dun like biochem the most. eh wait. i think i choose aqua as my hatest paper. because AT least dr forday will give hints.

Rumors said that, Dr Neville's paper is quite sucky because he anyhow set questions so there is absolutely no point to pick main part to study (neville : study everything).

I failed my aqua common test (41/100) so i have retest to take, on chinese new year eve. and CNY eve also have immune prac, i studied for immune prac test (which was worth it) and decided to fuck up the retest.

The ultimate sian thing is that i saw the retest paper and its so you-know-or-you-dunno kind of questions, so i cant even crap my way through the paper. then i realised that since its capped at 50%, so matter how well i do, i will still get a Pass.

so i decided to do 50% of the questions, which, sadly, i dun even know how to do.

then i just hand up an empty paper (except for MCQs, which my answers, are all D)

hey at least i turned up okay? last sem's people dun even bother to turn up lor! (i know, this is a weak argument, shuddup, my brain is now filled with Microbio shits)

what the fuck -_-

sigh, i heard engineering courses people take mostly maths. for a moment i contemplate to go that course but i realised that im gonna be year 3 soon.

wah sian leh.

why like that sia. later still got Microbio exam and IM DAMN SCARED NOW.


okay its now 5.31am, i need to shower, wash my hair, and have breakfast (i decided to have pancakes at mac instead of my 4 super cute hamsters)

pray for me, i need it!

No comments: